2018 Trips Planning
What a year its been with some epic rides massive highs and lows but mainly highs, but these trips did not happen by accident an element of planning was required .
Here is what we have planned so far ……
We have really enjoyed our cycling this year and want to plan some more touring, now of course we have the Thorn Tandem to give us another dimension:
On the menu so far:
1) Solo Tour of Morrocco (March – April) – Booked.
This will be a solo camping (i think) Tour from Marakesh to Murcia
2) Touring weekend on the Tandem (possibly the Dave Chapman Memorial Audax in Wales)( May bank Holiday) – Booked.
3) Coast to Coast I Team Club ride – Way of the Roses from Morcombe to Whitby bay & back Last Bank Holiday Weekend in May – Booked
4) 15/07/2018 Stage 9 Tour de France Off to Belgium and France to wath the Roubaix sectors of the TDF
5) Two week European tour Fly out to a City and take 2 weeks to ride home (July – August).
6) Solo Camping Trip to Mums in Alicante (TBC) to ride Arti back the whole way to Santander
7) Dunwich Dynamo Night Ride – July
8) 100th Anniversary Great War Remembrance ride 2018 (November) to Ypres in Belgium – I Team Club ride
Its looking exciting aleady