2018 Trips Planning
What a year its been with some epic rides massive highs and lows but mainly highs, but these trips did not happen by accident an element of planning was required .
We have really enjoyed our cycling this year and want to plan some more touring.
So its time to start thinking about next years adventures. We have a Thorn Tandem arriving soon also which adds a bit of variety to the plan (a blog on this coming soon).
On the menu so far:
1) Solo Tour of Morrocco (March – April)
2) Touring weekend on the Tandem (possibly the Dave Chapman Memorial Audax in Wales)( May bank Holiday)
3) Tour of Iceland (it looks too expensive at the moment) (July – August)
4) Two week European tour Fly out to a City and take 2 weeks to ride home (July – August).
5) 100th Anniversary Great War Remembrance ride 2018 (November)
6) Trip to Mums in Alicante (TBC)